Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yes, I'm Easy...

Every once in a while I have to appreciate being able to laugh at something simple, like a little boy hitting his dad in the nuts with a wiffle ball. Or pretending to throw a stick and then hiding it behind my back as my dog runs off to fetch it in utter confusion. Or someone falling down (for any reason and in any circumstance). Right now, I'm completely in (unrequited) love with the Tide-To-Go commercials. Literally, every time I see one on TV, I laugh loud enough that I should be embarrassed. But I'm not. These things are hilarious, I don't care what anyone says. I have embraced my right to be easily entertained, and I am.












I would write more, but I think I may have peed a little whilst laughing. Again.

Seriously. Genius. Magic. Magical Genius, Tide, your marketing department deserves iphones.

Hasta.

No comments: